The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber, which is dedicated to advancing economic prosperity in the Dunwoody area, is proud to announce their 2019 Board of Directors slate:
- Bill Baker, Perimeter Mall > Brookfield Properties Retail | Senior General Manager, Chair
- Mallard Holliday, Cox Enterprises, Inc. | Vice President Public Affairs – Cox Communications, Vice-Chair
- Shavonne Reed, Elekta | Marketing Manager Service, Treasurer
- Brent Morris, CBIZ Employee Benefits| Vice President of Business Development, Secretary
- Jeanne Landry, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital | VP of Human Resources, Immediate Past Chair
- Joann Schuster, State Farm Insurance Company | Operations Manager in Underwriting, Director, Term Ending 2021
- Dr. Tina Philpot, Georgia State University Perimeter College | Tenured Associate Professor of Economics, Director, Term Ending 2021
- Shirley Borghi, TrustLogics | Senior Management, Business Operations, Director, Term Ending 2019
- Heyward Wescott, Custom Signs Today | Owner, Director– Term Ending 2019
- Ann Hanlon, PCIDs - Perimeter Community Improvement Districts | Executive Director, Director at Large
- Michael Starling, City of Dunwoody | Economic Development Director, 2019 Ex-Officio Director
- Eric Linton, City of Dunwoody | City Manager, 2019 Ex-Officio Director
The management of the affairs of the Chamber is vested in these Board of Directors who provide strategic direction and governance for the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber.
They held their 2019 Board of Directors Retreat on December 6-7, 2018 in Dunwoody, where they focused on the Chamber’s strategic plan and solidifying Dunwoody’s position as a hub for business.
About the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber
The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber advances economic prosperity. The Chamber serves as an impact organization for businesses by engaging in economic development, fostering collaborative regional leadership, and advocating for business prosperity. For more information concerning the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber, please visit www.perimeterchamber.com or call (678) 244-9700.