The Dunwoody Nature Center seeks the right person to join our dynamic team as our Administrative Associate. No calls, please. All emails will receive a reply.
Perform cross-functional administrative and office support activities:
- enter donor gifts and program purchases into donor database
- manage monthly membership renewals
- ensure checks and cash are secure until entered into accounting software and deposited
- export relevant donor information from database
- update and maintain website content
- support fundraising events with mailers, nametags, rsvp management, etc.
- Coordinate with program and fundraising team to develop, recruit and communicate with the volunteers required to execute festivals, concerts, fundraisers and special events.
Maintain reports on volunteer hours
Maintain board contact list and execute board communications as needed.
Field and direct phone calls to appropriate staff member.
Get and process mail daily.
Ensure office and facility supplies are stocked.
Greet and direct visitors to desired location; dispense maps and brochures.
Manage office support vendors such as IT, copier, telephones, propane, etc. to ensure smooth daily operations.
Oversee annual records retention. Shred out-of-date information. Maintain essential digital and paper files in orderly manner.
Execute annual renewals for Secretary of State, alcohol permit, special event permits, etc.
Maintain list of facility maintenance and repairs. Coordinate repairs with city parks staff.
Proven, demonstrated experience working with donor databases, customer record management databases and registration databases
Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, visitors and board members.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities.