As the Perimeter market continues to grow, so does the transportation needs of the surrounding Metro Atlanta area. Always looking towards the future, the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber, in collaboration with the Perimeter Community Improvement District (PCID), invites you to take part in the Perimeter Transportation Summit on November 29, 2018, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The summit will bring together a panel of leaders from the transportation industry to discuss the future of transportation for Metro Atlanta. Panelists confirmed to attend:
- Richard Fatzynytz, Administrative Services Director of State Farm Insurance Company
- Scott Haggard, Director of Government & External Affairs of the ATL Transit Authority/State Road and Tollway Authority
- Ann M. Hanlon, Executive Director of the Perimeter Community Improvement Districts (PCIDs)
- Vanessa Levingston, Program Communications Manager of the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
- Melissa Mullinax, Chief of Staff, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
The panel will be moderated by Bill Baker, General Manager of Perimeter Mall - General Growth Properties.
During this lunchtime event, a plated meal will be served; therefore advanced registration is required.