The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber is opening the door for both current and prospective members to learn about engagement opportunities on May 9, 2018 from 11:30am - 1:00 p.m. at Max's Coal Oven Pizzeria.
Over lunch, attendees will be encouraged give comments, ask questions and have stimulating conversations with Paula (Membership Services Director), Stephanie (President & CEO), as well as all other attendees.
These relaxed sessions are intended to give attendees the opportunity to learn more about the Chamber and community while engaging with the Chamber Staff, solving issues and developing new opportunities for everyone involved.
Conversations & Goals Could include:
- How do I update my online brochure?
- Is the Chamber engaged in advocacy?
- Who do I contact to discuss changes in my organization’s outdoor signage?
- What conversations are being held around workforce development?
- Any other questions which may arise based on an open flow of conversations…