Do you wonder if your marketing works? Are you wasting valuable marketing dollars and time? What if you knew exactly what to say to increase sales every time? When it comes to discussing their businesses, many people are so close to their products or services they do not know where to start.
Join the Chamber on Thursday, June 20 with National StoryBrand Certified Guide and Grow With Google trainer Demming Bass, who knows how hard it is to communicate clearly and has helped hundreds of large and small businesses clarify their messaging.
With a clarified message, your website starts working for you, your team members are converted into a sales force, and your customers speak a viral message that spreads.
In Demming’s keynote, you will:
1. Learn a proven communication formula that has been used in thousands of major motion pictures.
2. See how this formula has been used by the world’s top brands in commercials, print ads and web-based marketing.
3. Discover how this framework can be applied to your company’s messaging and marketing.
The human brain is drawn to clarity and away from confusion. If customers are confused about what you offer, they’ll look past you for somebody who can say it clearly.
Once you clarify your message, your company will begin to grow. Companies that clarify their messaging win in the marketplace. Some of our top clients include Constant Contact, Chick-fil-A, Pantene, Zaxby's, and more.
Now, you’ll learn their secrets.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
If you and your team don’t know how to talk or communicate about your business, your business won’t grow. Here’s how to fix it:
• Register yourself and your team for the event
• Attend the event & get free additional resources to improve your website, emails, and social media messaging immediately
• Clarify your message so customers listen
This presentation is for every business owner and his leadership and marketing team – no matter the size or industry. Every nonprofit executive. Every marketing professional.
But hurry. Seats are limited. The first registered attendees will also get a free copy of StoryBrand CEO Donald Miller’s best-selling book, Building a StoryBrand.