Change and complexity are two constants in employment law, and missteps in this area can be costly. Join Troutman Sanders LLP employment litigator Evan Gibbs on April 18, when he discusses anticipated changes in several key areas of employment law, along with federal and state agency enforcement trends and initiatives.
Join us for this interactive webinar, where we’ll discuss updates and new best practices on topics such as:
- Status of the Department of Labor’s overtime rulemaking
- Update on sexual orientation under Title VII
- Service animals in the workplace
- New Department of Labor guidance on unpaid interns
- The National Labor Relations Board’s new standards for handbooks and policies
- Opinion Letters from the Department of Labor
- EEOC Trends and Predictions
Includes the webinar and recording, a week of access to the Georgia HR Library and one hour of SHRM/HRCI credit.