Experience Scotland with friends, neighbors, and colleagues with the best in the business!
The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber has parnered with Collette Vacations and Travelfaire of Dunwoody to produce the experience of a lifetime.
- Visit a working farm and meet a shepherd and his sheepdogs.
- Reflect at Culloden Battlefield, the site of the half-hour battle that changed history.
- Discover the remains of a Neolithic village at Skara Brae.
- Experience the Orkney Islands during a full-day guided excursion.
- Visit magnificent Edinburgh Castle, a stone fortress perched high above the city.
- Explore the legendary Isle of Skye while soaking up the dramatic views.
- Learn the art of producing Scotch whisky during a distillery tour and tasting.
- Enjoy an interactive cooking experience at one of Edinburgh's premier culinary institutions.
- Scottish Cooking Experience
- Choice on Tour, Edinburgh Castle
- St. Andrews
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Dunrobin Castle
- Orkney Islands
- Loch Ness
- Isle of Skye
- Armadale Castle
- Whisky Distillery
- Bagpipe Lesson