CANCELED | Refunds will be sent to those who have registered for the event.
The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber's Partners in Education & Workforce Development Council is excited to announce the 2017 College & Career Expo at Dunwoody High School which will take place from 1:30-3:00pm on Thursday, April 19.
The Expo is designed to give students at Dunwoody High School the opportunity to view available college and career choices.
The event is one of the may ways the Chamber's Partners in Education & Workforce Development Council is working to address the need to retain youth in the region and meet the growing workforce needs," said Pam Tallmadege, Partners in Education and Workforce Development Chair and City of Dunwoody Councilwoman. "Broad involvement by regional businesses and educators is key to the event's success and helping to highlight the diverse opportunities available."
- Provide attendees with an opportunity to experience what you do with a hands-on, interactive activity.
- Prepare a list of careers within your organization. Consider including starting salaries and other benefits.
- Engage students with social media sign-up incentives to 'follow' your organization.
- Have information available concerning internships and on-the-job training and how they can prepare.
- Show video testimonials from current employees about the great careers they can have with you.
- Contests are always fun!
- Provide flyers and business cards.
For rules and regulations - please click here