If you are interested in owning your own business or have already identified the business you want to start, this program will aid in your decision-making process. We provide a detailed overview on the different aspects of owing a business such as: Operations, Legal Compliance, Finance, and Marketing. An in-depth analysis of what your goals are, and how to achieve them are crucial to your business success. Participants who attend will be more confident about their venture and have information to better evaluate if entrepreneurship is right for them. Do you have the drive and passion to become a small business owner?
* Strategic Objective- Why are you here?
* Finance- Personal Financial Statements & Bank Requirements
* Market Analysis
* Operations- (Financial Analysis, Legal Overview, Human Resources, Building Your External Team)
* Business Plan Preparation
* Evaluate if entrepreneurship is right for me
* Gain knowledge on the different aspects, characteristics, and responsibilities of being a business owner
* Obtain information to build your "team" and ensure legal compliance with labor laws.
* Understand what is needed in an effective business plan