WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
1) What's next in the urbanization of Central Perimeter: housing or transportation?
2) Will transportation be able to accommodate the rapid growth of Central Perimeter, while fostering livable communities? How can Central Perimeter make itself a viable host to companies like MassMutual who cite lack of transit infrastructure as a reason to relocate out of the neighborhood?
3) What does the six-month moratorium on multifamily development mean for Dunwoody?
4) With rising construction costs, will multifamily developers continue to build here or flock further out to the suburbs?
5) Will office space, the cornerstone of Central Perimeter’s growth, continue to be the driving factor, or will medical facilities outpace office?
SPEAKERS | Future of Transport