7th Annual CEO Breakfast Workshop - Digital Marketing in the COVID Era
Drew Tonsmeire, Area Director, UGA SBDC at KSU is an SEO Expert and Google Certified Instructor. He will share with participants the changes seen as digital marketing strategies have shifted in the past year. Search engines, such as Google, rely upon four key drivers for ranking organic listings. Site Structure, Content, Speed and Link-ability affect your organic and local search results. Understanding how these signals are used by Google can help you connect with customers in a digital world.
* Google Analytics Overview/Updating Customers with Critical Information
* Knowing Your Web Traffic/Metrics to Consider
* Intro to Google Search Console/Improving Your Website Presence
* How to Understand Who Your Visitors Are/Where Visitors Come From
* Determining and Improving Website Presence
* Update Your Customers with Critical Business Information
* Know Your Web Traffic
* Improve Your Website Presence
* Determine Your Website Presence
* Other Relevant Topics in Digital Marketing/Presence
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.